Serves: 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
2 cup wholegrain rice
1 tin black beans
1 tin barlotti beans
3 handful of spinach
8 chestnut mushrooms
half a cup flat beans
2 medium red onions
Water for boiling and frying
2 teaspoons coriander leaf
1 low salt vegetable stock cube
3 cloves of garlic
3 tablespoon nutritional yeast
2 teaspoon smoked paprika
0.5 teaspoon black pepper
1) Start boiling the water for the rice and add the coriander leaf and stock cube (depending on how long the rice takes, start cooking the rice - move onto the next steps when there is 12 minutes left to go before rice fully cooked)
2) Finely chop the onions and add to wok with a little water for sauteing. Stir regularly
3) Chop the flat beans into small chunks, and add to wok, cook for a few minutes.
4) Finely chop the mushrooms and add to wok, add some more water, cover and let simmer for a few minutes.
5) Finely chop the spinach and add to wok
6) Drain the beans and add to wok
7) Add the black pepper, paprika, nutritional yeast and black pepper to the wok
8) Take rice and wok off heat when both reduced down. Spoon and serve.