Makes: 2 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15
4 medium sized potatoes
1 cup frozen green peas
1 cup green beans, chopped
1 red bell pepper
Black pepper (to taste)
Sesame seeds (to serve)
Garlic tahini sauce (recipe here)
1) Cut the potatoes into cubes and put into saucepan with boiling water. Boil for 10 minutes, then add green peas and beans and boil for a further 5 minutes.
2) While potatoes are boiling, make garlic tahini dressing (if you don't already have it pre-made).
3) Chop up bell pepper and cucumber (I like to use a vegetable peeler to make cucumber ribbons - mostly because I think it looks cool!) and wash.
4) Once the potatoes, peas and beans have finished cooking, drain and run cold water over them to cool. Once cooled, put into a bowl with the chopped salad and add the garlic tahini sauce.
5) Mix well and serve with sesame seeds and black pepper to taste.