Serves: 4/5 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 40 minutes
2 Red Onions
1 Red Bell Pepper
2 Handfuls of Kale
1 Small Punnet of Mushrooms/ 2 Portobello Large Mushrooms
2 Table Spoons Hummus
5 Wholemeal Tortilla Wraps
0.5 small tin of tomato puree
1 Can of Barlotti Beans
2 Can of Black Beans
3 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
4 Cloves Garlic
2 Teaspoons Coriander Leaf
1 Teaspoon Crushed Chilli Flakes
1 Teaspoon Oil for Greasing
2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1) Put a small amount of water in the wok and chop and sautee the onions for 5 minutes.
2) Whilst the onions are sauteeing, chop the kale (remove hard stem if you don't like that bit) and chop the pepper, both into small pieces.
3) Add the pepper and kale to the wok, cover and stir occasionally for 10 minutes until the kale has wilted
4) Chop the mushrooms and add to the wok. Add water if necessary.
5) Add the nutritional yeast, 1 teaspoon coriander, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, 2 crushed cloves of garlic.
6) Cook until the liquid reduces down
7) Whilst the main bit is cooking, make the guacummus by mashing together the avocado, hummus, 1 teaspoon coriander, 2 crushed cloves garlic
8) Put some guacummus and bean mix into the wrap and wrap together, put into a greased baking tray and line up like below
9) Add lemon juice on top
10) Add sriracha on top, then put into an oven on 180 degrees for 15 minutes, until they start to brown