Makes: 10 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15
1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
1 Tablespoon Almond Butter
2 Tablespoons Date Syrup
1.3 Cups Oat Flour / 1.5 Cups of Whole oats, blended
8 Tablespoons of Oat Milk
0.5 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1) Blend the oats into a coarse flour if making own oat flour.
2) In a blender, blend the peanut butter, almond butter, date syrup and oat milk together.
3) Mix the wet ingredients with the oats and add the baking soda.
4) Spoon one table spoon of the mixture for each cookie onto the baking tray. Ensure you leave enough room for the cookies to expand.
5) Put the cookies into the oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees Celsius.
6) Let cookies cool, then enjoy!